• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One post with 4 skilled players

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
This type of team just won 3 different power 5 championships . Food for thought .

We might benefit from recruiting some guards who can shoot .

We might benefit from recruiting some guards who can shoot .

maxresdefault.jpg

We should recruit a 6'10" all-American post player that moves like Akeem Olajuwon to help them out also. You should let Manning know about this blueprint for a successful future.

We should recruit a 6'10" all-American post player that moves like Akeem Olajuwon to help them out also. You should let Manning know about this blueprint for a successful future.

I think if we could get an all-american point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward and center, and then 4 or 5 all-conference caliber guys coming off the bench, we could be pretty good again.

I think if we could get an all-american point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward and center, and then 4 or 5 all-conference caliber guys coming off the bench, we could be pretty good again.

I like this plan.

And make sure they are willing to stay 4 years.

Back