• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Lol ok man if not wanting my wife to fuck other dudes, and not instantly thinking some chick is cool just cause she’s swinging makes me threatened, then ok whatever you say cool guy.

Tell us more about all the cocks your wife is riding since you’re so brave. Surely you guys swing since it’s not threatening to you and you are so sexually evolved.

I quoted your response to a post about wife-swapping where you said she was cool, my man.

Are you following what’s going on? Her husband put her pictures up on that website. There’s no evidence she’s into wife swapping.

I guess we know why RJ is headed to Boston this weekend now.

so, really, nothing is illegal as long as it's in service of bringing a criminal to justice, you say?

tenor.gif

It's an interesting argument from our resident constitutional scholar.

I was unaware the position was under attack. I haven’t heard an argument against it yet. Just snark and gifs, which is par for the course.

so, as a citizen, if I break into the home of the owner of the pee tape and bring it to light, my breaking into the house is now legal?

GOP enemies wanted to beat Katie Hill. Then they got her nude photos

Kenneth Heslep’s divorce from Katie Hill had grown nasty by the time he told a podcaster in late September that he was ready to talk publicly about his split with the Democratic congresswoman.

“Any interest in an interview, and the whole story yet?” Heslep texted Stephen Daniels, host of “Talk of Santa Clarita,” punctuating the offer with a smiling-face emoji. It was 1:40 a.m.

Daniels declined. “It was clear he wanted to air dirty laundry,” Daniels recalled Wednesday.

Conservative websites soon revealed that they had obtained some of Hill’s private texts and nude photos of her, including one with a campaign aide.

The main authors of the articles, it turns out, were former campaign advisors to Steve Knight, the Republican congressman ousted by Hill a year ago.

Are we still talking about this

Back