• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

The point is he blames her for getting him fired. Thus, his endorsement is not news, interesting or of any value to those who know the story.

The point is he blames her for getting him fired. Thus, his endorsement is not news, interesting or of any value to those who know the story.

You do realize that there are other candidates for the primary besides Booker and McGrath, right?

It doesn't matter. He's anti-her. It's going to be a major shock if she doesn't win.

I prefer McGrath because she has a better chance of winning the seat although none of the dems have much of a chance.

I prefer McGrath because she has a better chance of winning the seat although none of the dems have much of a chance.

McGrath isn’t as impressive of a candidate as you’d think she’d be.

the combination of the performative liberalism AND capitulating to the police is just...I honestly can't handle and probably need to log off. I'm just seeing red at this point.

This win feels pretty big. Is that accurate, avalon?

It's pretty huge!

Rick Krajewski also unseated a long-time incumbent in West Philly, but I couldn't find a good article that covered both.

Working Families and Elizabeth Warren endorsed Bowman though.

The Congressional Black Caucus and Jim Clyburn endorsed Eliot Engel over Jamaal Bowman, and if that doesn't tell you the truth about these bullshit "class vs race" debates then nothing will. Black representation doesn't mean shit if the black candidate doesn't serve the political establishment. Keep in mind, they didn't *have* to endorse anyone.

Back