• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

The green party doing God's work

Last edited:
Seems as if it's time for Dianne Feinstein to step down. Like, today.

I thought this joke from the 2022 WH Correspondents Dinner was pretty good.

Virginia Dems try their hand at pro choice messaging.

Why does everyone but James Carville suck at messaging on the D side?

Part of it is because Republicans spew so much garbage without a plan of their own that it drowns out what the Dems are actually trying to do. For the perpetual victims of media, they sure control a ton of messaging.

Part of it is because Republicans spew so much garbage without a plan of their own that it drowns out what the Dems are actually trying to do. For the perpetual victims of media, they sure control a ton of messaging.

That’s the main message. Republicans take away rights while claiming to be the victims.

Does he even do messaging anymore? I only see him criticize the left broadly and moderates when they clearly screw up.

Does he even do messaging anymore? I only see him criticize the left broadly and moderates when they clearly screw up.

He keeps sending fundraising e-mails where he jokes about tearing his hear out (get it? he's bald. I want to give the Dems money because I shared a joke with James Carville). He also uses the word "damn" to let us know that he's the tough guy the Dems need-like 75% of e-mails in my inbox that contain "damn" are from Carville, and I delete most of them.

Credit to the Dems for successfully pushing a talking point enough to drive conversation and put Republicans and Fox News on the defensive, when it's often the other way around!

That's a no-lose situation for Dems. Either they portray the GOP as on board with Rick Scott's plan or the GOP throws him overboard trying to run away from the only plan they have.

Back