• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

If you ever wanted to go to a city and see someone take a shit on a sidewalk, San Francisco is a good bet.

Or you could go to a 3rd world place like Alabama or Mississippi or Louisiana and there's just shit everywhere.

That isn’t an improvement on what Biff posted, it’s just you being hateful to a different group of people than he was.

it is a little weird that people defend stuff like "lots of homeless, naked and public shitting people"

you can have a cool city and not be proud of that stuff

it is a little weird that people defend stuff like "lots of homeless, naked and public shitting people"

Can you quote the person you believe is proud of it?

um, i'm Pro Humanitate - where can i invest in the Boebert rags to riches story money train

who is defending it?

SF is about to defund CART

if you don't know what that means, then you should probably see your way out of conversation

Maybe don’t be a classist asshole like the horseshoe brethren you were responding to.

Listen, you useless tool, if I am being hateful towards anyone, it's the fucking Republicans who control those 3rd world states and successfully shift focus to progressive cities like San Fran and the stupid fucks who continue to support them despite shitting on their own best interests.

It’s sad to see so many allegedly intelligent people fall for an article like that, but confirmation bias is a real thing I suppose. Why so many allegedly liberal people seemingly get off on conservative propaganda is, frankly, weird. Too much schadenfreude is gonna turn y’all into a buncha bkf-like weirdos.

Liberals claiming that permissive property & drug crime policy is failure in San Francisco , Republicans claiming that gun free zones and gun restrictions are a failure in Chicago. It’s almost as if city policies aren’t able to solve national problems.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_metropolitan_areas_by_per_capita_income

2nd and 4th highest incomes per capita are from the Bay Area

Is that failing? Sure it has a homeless problem but it’s doing a hell of a lot better than any city run by conservatives.

“California is a failed state” and “SF/LA are failed cities” is just conservative propaganda to make their base in shitty rural areas run by Republicans feel better about the lack of government infrastructure to actually make their lives better.

That article is a weird rant backed up with nostalgia and a few stats. I went to SF for the first time in 2004. Been back a few time since, the place I’ve been to the most in CA. I’ve never liked it aside from some good meals in Chinatown. So the whole “SF used to be great but now it sucks since the progressives took over” seems even more silly to me than it does to people who like the city. This article was outrageous. She started the article by saying homelessness has always been a problem highlighting an incident when she was a little girl.

The use of black and white photos that probably weren’t from that long ago highlight the weird nostalgia for a time that perhaps never existed or when she was too young or too busy taking the bus to the lesbians to realize the real shit happening around her.

Progressive politics is like a virus to American moderate or center-right sensibilities. That read like the immune system kicking in.

Back