• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing George Will decimates the Left Thread

At a certain point in a jhmd thread, I need a flowchart to follow jhmd's arguments.

#butwhowillstandupfortheasians

7fNizR2.jpg

Was busy all weekend and this morning and hadn't looked in.

Is this article and this thread worth reading and posting on?

Was busy all weekend and this morning and hadn't looked in.

Is this article and this thread worth reading and posting on?

Not much going on here. We've decided to address a real problem with the fake solutions of a strongly-worded memo and political show quasi-trials run by people with no training, ability or experience and we've watered down protections for people accused of violent crimes, the adjudication of which will stigmatize them for life. But it's okay though, because the numbers tell us that some of them probably did something.

I still don't feel decimated. I dunno...since this is an ongoing thing, maybe it'll take a few columns to sink in

Jhmd - You're making it seem as if colleges and universities are incapable of policing their own student bodies - so what is your alternative, should they be forced to turn over these matters to the police and completely forgoe their rights to independently maintain their code of conduct? Are you saying that non-government entities dont have the right to manage their work force/student bodies as they see fit?

Jhmd - You're making it seem as if colleges and universities are incapable of policing their own student bodies - so what is your alternative, should they be forced to turn over these matters to the police and completely forgoe their rights to independently maintain their code of conduct? Are you saying that non-government entities dont have the right to manage their work force/student bodies as they see fit?

I know one that is incapable of policing its own faculty.

Back