• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

It’s a strategy they’ve been using the last few elections. Democrats just treat the lies and outrage as silly lies and assume the truth will win out.

Yeah good luck with that

The redemption of Tom Nichols has been an interesting subplot the last 2 years

I had never heard of him before all this.

Same here. I started following him in late 2016 because he was an outspoken Never Trumper with a wealth of knowledge on National Security and Russia. Dude has been a breath of fresh air throughout this entire debacle.

I still haven’t read it yet but his book “Death of Expertise” is supposed to be good.

Donald Trump is most appealing to men insecure in their manhood

I'd be interested to see sailor or moonz's Google search history, but I'm afraid I'd get viruses.

It’s bad enough that these limp dicks commit mass shootings, troll the internet, stalk and assault women and simply make them feel unsafe, project their insecurities into fanaticism about police and the military, now they have to vote for shitty politicians and force me to have to sit through ForHims commercials during NFL games.

Why does that farmer have "to trust what he's doing", when what Trump is doing is moronic and intentionally detrimental to that farmer's business?

It's amazing how many Trumpites vote against their own best interests.

And the Dems still did better than they have in the past 30+ years

It’s amazing how much Republicans spend on special elections they should easily win. All that for a 8 point win in a state Trump won by 18. Are they going to spend like that in Mississippi in 2020?

10ynm7d.jpg

Back