• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Trump just tweeted his support for some Oklahoma Congressman with the first name Markwayne. That might be the most redneck thing I've heard....at least in a long while.

His district neighbors Kendra Horn's district. She announced her vote for impeachment today.

Weird, I did the ok sign to a black chick at the bar last night and now we’re going out Friday night. Obviously, conversation happened throughout but I’m pretty sure the “ok” sign is not, has never been, and never will be racist. Christ, guys... relax.

Getting to see ignorance like this out in the wild is just a treat. What a great time to be alive.

Weird, I did the ok sign to a black chick at the bar last night and now we’re going out Friday night. Obviously, conversation happened throughout but I’m pretty sure the “ok” sign is not, has never been, and never will be racist. Christ, guys... relax.

You have date with Candace Owens? Sweet bruh

Ok:WP::Raised hand:Sieg Heil

Ok:WP::Raised hand:Sieg Heil

It’s about the arm placement.

You have date with Candace Owens? Sweet bruh

Every time I think we’ve reached peak Tunnels, you guys up the bar. I’ve got bad news for you, not that you don’t already know this, but normal people do not think about this shit. No one outside the recesses of Internet message boards gives a damn about the ok sign. What a strange thing to even have to say.

Every time I think we’ve reached peak Tunnels, you guys up the bar. I’ve got bad news for you, not that you don’t already know this, but normal people do not think about this shit. No one outside the recesses of Internet message boards gives a damn about the ok sign. What a strange thing to even have to say.

1) cool, do all the “peak” inane shit Trump complains about hourly next. Let’s see some consistency.
2) good to know you’re the arbiter of what’s not important for other people. You realize with the advent of social media things like this get amplified and might affect other people, right?
3) I thought the Candace Owens joke wasn’t solid. Dammit.

This may be nothing, but it needs to be investigated. Their social media needs to be looked at as well as their devices and email accounts. The guys who were doing this will have life and death authority over America's troops in many situations. We need to know who they are and if they can be trusted.

If there's nothing, give them a few weekends of extra duty and let them learn from being stupid in public. They are part of our next generation of leaders and should understand what their responsibilities are.

However, if there is any history of white supremacy activities, words or actions, then they need to go. They need to be dishonorably discharged.

I hope it was college kids being stupid, but we have look at it.

Back