• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

People who seriously tout "the Deep State" should be straight-jacketed, or at the very least ridiculed and ignored.

My mom printed out some absolute FB garbage and proudly showed it to me when I visited yesterday as if it was gospel. So I obliged and read it. It was 5 pages long and all it did was "confirm" Obama's Deep State conspiracy but concluding that Organizing For Action had raised $40 million and they were using it to organized protests and lobby to congress and the judiciary. So you know, all the activities that a normal advocacy group would do. When I tried to explain this to my mom, brought up the Koch brothers and their financial lobbying, my mom went into a tirade and then told me Obama is definitely a Muslim and gave Iran money to help them bring down America.

I love my mother to death but that women (or anyone that thinks like her like Sailor or the Reff) should not be taken seriously. They are not real members of society anymore. Their brains have rotted out.

People who seriously tout "the Deep State" should be straight-jacketed, or at the very least ridiculed and ignored.

My mom printed out some absolute FB garbage and proudly showed it to me when I visited yesterday as if it was gospel. So I obliged and read it. It was 5 pages long and all it did was "confirm" Obama's Deep State conspiracy but concluding that Organizing For Action had raised $40 million and they were using it to organized protests and lobby to congress and the judiciary. So you know, all the activities that a normal advocacy group would do. When I tried to explain this to my mom, brought up the Koch brothers and their financial lobbying, my mom went into a tirade and then told me Obama is definitely a Muslim and gave Iran money to help them bring down America.

I love my mother to death but that women (or anyone that thinks like her like Sailor or the Reff) should not be taken seriously. They are not real members of society anymore. Their brains have rotted out.

40 million Americans

Congrats man! You will make an excellent sheeple in the People's Dystopia of Lubish Absurdistan. In many ways, you are virtually there already. And with your obvious abilities, you could soon be a candidate for Hero of Lubish Groupthink. Bah, Bah!

Last edited:
Nice is sailor confirming he subscribes to the theories of Qanon

I honestly have no idea what sailor thinks. He never says anything of substance. Just name calling, "think about it", "look it up", etc.

He clearly has a formulated view of his politics...he just can't/won't articulate them.

I honestly have no idea what sailor thinks. He never says anything of substance. Just name calling, "think about it", "look it up", etc.

He clearly has a formulated view of his politics...he just can't/won't articulate them.

The “w” in your first sentence should be a “t”.

A classic symptom of Fox brain. A “deeply held” opinion coupled with a shallow understanding of it. Trying to go more than surface deep results in the “look it up,” “think for yourself” when confronted with fairly basic follow up questions.

Ah and don’t forget the “sheeple” projections lobbed at people taking an objective view of a situation instead of believing irrational interpretations that just happen to be identical to those of other “informed” conspiracists.

To be fair to sailor though, he posts one thing, then gets 5-10 replies and no one has enough time or interest to answer all the follow ups.

guys like sailor fear the "People's Dystopia of Lubish Absurdistan" because in that country they have single-payer HC, gun control, progressive environmental regs, financial regs, progressive taxation, free childcare, well-funded schools, etc and people can still become wildly wealthy. kinda like the place where he chooses to live

Ah and don’t forget the “sheeple” projections lobbed at people taking an objective view of a situation instead of believing irrational interpretations that just happen to be identical to those of other “informed” conspiracists.

Ah, yes, the dreaded "sheeple" insult. In Trumpworld, it's their opponents who are lemmings who watch CNN or MSNBC all day and get all their talking points from them, while they're the real "independents" and nonconformists who seriously think about the issues and come to rational conclusions, such as that Trump's handling of this shutdown has been a brilliant success, or that he doesn't lie all the time, but just exaggerates or deliberately says fake stuff to piss off liberals, etc. In other words, projection. They project all the time.

sometimes the wheels of justice grind too slowly for me too

deep state has been dragging its heels (and with good reason no doubt), don't forget the Dem malefactors and their deep state fellow travelers cleverly intertwined their spying on their domestic political rivals with counterintelligence operations, which are much more difficult to unravel and bring to light

don't worry though, your patience will be rewarded

Whoops: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/politics/william-barr-obama-biden-investigation-durham/index.html.

Wait, here's a safe space fox news link for you: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-durham-probe

Barr's Deep State foils the good fight once again !

Lol

Dumbasses.

Trump is wrecking the presidency, the executive branch of our government, and the US generally. And he’s accelerating the degeneration and declining of the Republican Party.

But her emails and now the imaginary specter of Obamagate.

It would be funny if it wasn’t grotesquely dishonest and a deadly distraction.

Sailor, dude!!! Did you see, they declassified THE ENTIRE RICE EMAIL FROM INAUGURATION DAY!!!!!!!!! You got him!! Obama said to proceed "by the book" which we know means "we did crime stuff!"

Hey sailor I see you are online little buddy. What's our next move to bag these crooks?

LOL he "hasn't seen the links" yet. Just wait another week or two until we don't get a response and it'll be on to the next Obummergate scandal in the middle of a pandemic that's killing thousands of American's daily.

Back