• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Dude retires in a few months and he just figured out how fundraising works. You suck, Ted. Go home and stop embarrassing yourself.

Dude retires in a few months and he just figured out how fundraising works. You suck, Ted. Go home and stop embarrassing yourself.

Going on Fox to cry and make himself feel better and still no authentic apology. What a loser. The party of personal responsibility on display again. Also, I wonder how his daughters feel about his behavior right now...

Learned yesterday morning that this YoYo is my new Congress person. #proud

I'm condemning what he said because he is a representative and there is no place for that in civil discourse. But a small part of me recognizes that if I were term limited my decorum would be less than ideal.

She handled this very well.

Not ok in civil discourse? You should condemn it because what he said is wrong.

Going on Fox to cry and make himself feel better and still no authentic apology. What a loser. The party of personal responsibility on display again. Also, I wonder how his daughters feel about his behavior right now...

Not sure exactly how they feel but pretty sure "surprised" is not it.

Get some practice in before we get to take out DeSantis and Rubio in 2022.

115909611_10220400520554593_6791315891777822931_n.jpg

Petty, racial dog whistling, using the federal government to settle scores, selectively ignoring his “small federal government, let states/localities govern themselves” philosophy.

Perfect candidate for the post-Trump GOP.

Perhaps notorious slave owner Tom Cotton should write an Op-Ed in the NYT to explain his position???

Back