• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Unable to pay comes from many areas. And many lawyers pay a dues fund and don't provide services, which is not the point of the dues. I've done everything from evictions to liquor licenses, with a focus on prisoner appeals. I know lawyers who have done strange cases.

What a weird run of posts. Centerdeac seems to really have a thing for PH. I don’t think it’s BKF, it seems more like that guy a few years back that went after ph and demanded he post his R code. I forgot that posters name.

Yeah, I don’t think center is BKF.

Just a different asshole.

And I don’t think he (presuming gender) minds at all playing the role of asshole...just wants to be his own and not accused of being another.

centerdeac isn't BKF, but he is behaving like a giant douche right now.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

“I provide pro Bono services occasionally, so you should perform a lit review for this dumb sports message board”

Great point.

Last edited:
What a weird run of posts. Centerdeac seems to really have a thing for PH. I don’t think it’s BKF, it seems more like that guy a few years back that went after ph and demanded he post his R code. I forgot that posters name.

Good call. I don't remember that guy's name either. He threatened to contact my department chair to tell her I was agitating people on these boards as if she would care. That was awhile ago because that was two chairs ago.

I'm still conflicted on center's inclusion into mafia when it returns. I definitely enjoy it when people are irrationally angry at PH in mafia, so there's that.

So probably not BKF even though he fixates hard on the post count.

Wonder what other sorts of former Pub lawyer posters would attempt to make a “center” style comeback under a new name where they crap on Trump but try to leave the rest of the party unscathed and inaccurately complain that the place is an echo chamber?

Wonder what other sorts of former Pub lawyer posters would attempt to make a “center” style comeback under a new name where they crap on Trump but try to leave the rest of the party unscathed and inaccurately complain that the place is an echo chamber?

let's test:

Trump is the current leader of the Republican Party

f4e1fca489a629e5efff845981850dbf.gif

I read the bkf "accusation" more as an insult to centerdonk than actually believing it was him. A wolf in sheep's clothing if you will.

I mean the name centerdeac is ridiculous in itself, and not because they aren't anywhere close to the center, it indicates that your main purpose is to come post on the politics board.

My audience? That's hilarious. We're all just people talking about politics on a message board. There's no "audience."

The tweet already took umbrage with the plagiarism. It's already a lie. The foolishness speaks for itself. I didn't need to repeat it. I pointed out an additional absurdity I didn't think anyone else would point out.

I like how Chase's edited out "No Executive Orders", even though that part is actually true as Chase is not in the executive branch.

Unable to pay comes from many areas. And many lawyers pay a dues fund and don't provide services, which is not the point of the dues. I've done everything from evictions to liquor licenses, with a focus on prisoner appeals. I know lawyers who have done strange cases.

Be honest - that was for purely selfish reasons.

Back