• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Ohio GOP Senate candidate Josh Mandel tweets Religious Right cliches, and gets (mostly) lit up in the replies.

I'm sure the Lt. Governor and those who support this cancellation probably think John Wayne's The Alamo is all you need to know about the battle.

Well, the alamo was full of white guys freedom fighting and killing a bunch of Mexican rapists wanting to steal their jobs. They just stood their ground. Did I do that right col?

The governor of South Dakota hates sparklers-and apparently her family.

Fun fact. Fireworks were banned at Mount Rushmore due to wildfire risks from 2009 to 2019. The 2020 fireworks were an election year Trump stunt.

Weird cause the internet insists that the top photo in the tweet is from Obama's America, in 2015

red state americans would rather be able to shoot off dumb fireworks than have their health insurance covered when they blow off their fingers lighting them

Well one is a symbolic freedom and the other is actual freedom so guess which one they prefer.

Gotta love how the personal responsibility crowd blames everyone else when they can’t get a date.

Well…they do learn how to be self reliant anyhow.

But they feel turrible guilty about it.

I wonder what percent of that six percent are named Karen…hmm

Back