• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

He admits that a well-sourced NYT story from Feb 2008 was right despite organizing the press conference in which McCain and his wife denied it. McCain had an affair with a lobbyist 30 years younger than him. Schmidt was the buffer between the campaign and the lobbyist.

It's worth a read. It's free. You don't have to sign up.

Christian fascist theocracy for the win! "Democracy always ends up as communism" is a novel line of attack on liberals, I'll give him that.

So this is what happens when Susan Collins gets really concerned.

Last edited:
If this is sidewalk defacement is accurate, it would be completely inconsistent with what the vandal told me would happen in my private office. The vandal assured me that the sidewalk art had been decided and reconfirmed.

so I guess when you do something like that to Susan Collins is it considered concern trolling?

... she called the police over sidewalk chalk?

I hope no children live in her neighborhood.

I guess she had to get it in the record that Susan Collins had to call the police about protesters.

So in the latest Florida/DeSantis news, schoolteachers in Florida now have to discuss the victims of Communism on a new DeSantis-approved "Victims of Communism Day", but thanks to his "Don't Say Gay" law a high school yearbook is about to be censored because some students on the yearbook staff included coverage of student protests of the "Don't Say Gay" law. DeSantis now calls Florida "the free state", but it seems less and less that way every day with him as governor.

Back