• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Phil Collins night in the House

Phil_Collins_-_No_Jacket_Required.png

You don't understand. The American people elected more us in our gerrymandered districts (don't bring up the total count of votes!) so they should thank us for the blessing of voting for a Republican speaker /s
This was surprising to me, but Pubs were +2.8% nationally, so they're actually slightly underrepresented in the House, if you exclude third parties. Me no math good, but I believe it would come out to 223.5 Republican seats vs. the 222 actually elected. Word is the "Wicked and Destructive" slogan slayed with the flying monkey demographic.

The Israel/Hamas stuff is torching TikTok/Insta/X metrics - there can't be any movement forward by the crazies who've hijacked the GOP until things settle down and the analytics get back to normal.

This was surprising to me, but Pubs were +2.8% nationally, so they're actually slightly underrepresented in the House, if you exclude third parties. Me no math good, but I believe it would come out to 223.5 Republican seats vs. the 222 actually elected. Word is the "Wicked and Destructive" slogan slayed with the flying monkey demographic.
1697223821097.png

The National House vote in a midterm year is meaningless. There are so many gerrymandered districts in which votes don't matter.

It's still pretty meaningless in presidential years because there are so few swing states.

Apparently some 55 House Republicans have refused to support Jordan - it may well be that no Republican can get enough votes from their own party to become Speaker. The GOP really has become the "burn it all down" party of chaos - except that they're now eating their own, and not just the opposition.

Apparently some 55 House Republicans have refused to support Jordan - it may well be that no Republican can get enough votes from their own party to become Speaker. The GOP really has become the "burn it all down" party of chaos - except that they're now eating their own, and not just the opposition.

Same effect, though.

I don't care what he wears, but homeboy really needs to stop going to sport clips for his haircuts

The Daily Wire has stepped up their grooming operations with a kids' app.
Programs that will appear on the service include "Chip Chilla,"an animated original series about a family of homeschooled chinchillas; "Tish Tash," an animated series about a young girl and her imaginary friend; "Kid Fit Go," an original series about having fun while exercising, "Jasmine & Jambo," an animated musical series, and more.

Here's a screenshot of fake ass Bluey.

1697462503285.jpg

Back