• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I don’t trust anybody I don’t know more than my friends or family.

It’s just a cult. Plain and simple.

I'm always skeptical of psychological explanations, but it seems like the common thread binding most strata of Trump supporter is a desire to be ruled/desire for the authoritarian personality.

Yep, it blows my mind that the people who support Trump the most are the ones that are the most opposite of him. Do you like rich elite from NYC? No. Liars? No. Adulters? No. Sexual predators? No. People who support Russia? No. Bullies? No. Do you like Donald Trump? Hell yeah!!

It's quite sad, really. I guess when it is all said and done, Trump will go down as one of the "best" con-men in history.

Yep.

But he shouldn't get most of the credit. That goes to years of brainwashing by lying "conservative" talk radio, Fox News, and Republicans.

Alex Jone is a piece of shit.

Mr. Jones is trying to have the Pozner and Fontaine cases dismissed under the Texas Citizens Participation Act, which protects citizens’ right to free speech against plaintiffs who aim to silence them through costly litigation. Mr. Jones is seeking more than $100,000 in court costs from the Pozner family. Efforts to reach Mr. Jones on his cellphone and through the Infowars email were unsuccessful. Mark Enoch, his lawyer in the case, did not respond to telephone and email requests for comment.

Mr. Jones is trying to have the Pozner and Fontaine cases dismissed under the Texas Citizens Participation Act, which protects citizens’ right to free speech against plaintiffs who aim to silence them through costly litigation. Mr. Jones is seeking more than $100,000 in court costs from the Pozner family. Efforts to reach Mr. Jones on his cellphone and through the Infowars email were unsuccessful. Mark Enoch, his lawyer in the case, did not respond to telephone and email requests for comment.

If the Texas Act is anything like other anti-SLAPP statutes I’ve seen, Jones faces a tough road to dismiss at the early stage. Alex Jones’ comments are classic defamatory material. He has no reasonable basis for the comments he’s made.

http://time.com/5356092/illinois-nick-sauer-nude-photos/

A first-term Republican state representative and member of an Illinois House anti-sexual harassment task force resigned Wednesday after an ex-girlfriend claimed that he posted nude photos of her on a fake social media account under her name.

Rep. Nick Sauer of Lake Barrington tendered a letter of resignation Wednesday afternoon to the House clerk’s office.

According to Politico, the woman claimed she began a long-distance relationship with Sauer in 2016 after the two met on the dating app Tinder. She acknowledged sharing “very private photos” with Sauer before moving from California to Chicago in June 2017 to be nearer to him. The relationship ended in March 2018.

Politico reported that the woman alleges that Sauer used the photos to engage other men in online sexual conversations. The woman said she was contacted July 12 by a man she did not previously know who told her he had been communicating on social media for months with someone pretending to be the woman.

look at this fucking guy:

We've pretty much reached the point that its safe to assume that all men who run for office as a republican are gay. And if that is the case, why has the party spent so long opposing LBGTQ rights? Just admit you like dick and move on.

'Infowars' host Alex Jones doesn't attend hearing in Sandy Hook lawsuit

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones wasn't in court Wednesday as his attorneys argued that the "Infowars" host who has called the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting a hoax didn't defame one victim's parents who say they've been tormented by his followers and forced to move seven times.

The hearing included more than a half-hour of an Infowars episode played for a Texas judge, who at one point told onlookers to remain silent after some gasped when a lawyer for the parents said Infowars showed maps to the home of Veronique De La Rosa and Leonard Pozner.

No shame. They know what they’re doing. They’ve set up their base to believe anything they say.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism

I’m kind of surprised none of those Tampa idiots have been outted yet. I did someone post “I tried to look for people I know but they all look familiar.”

Last edited:
Back