• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only One Important Question Needs tio Be Asked...

deacsrus

Reaction score
about the academic fraud issue which would concern WFU fans. Might UNC have to forfeit their two championships in '06 and '09? I know it was academia that started the fraud, but it was for the benefit of the athletes. The investigation(completed by the former federal prosecutor) can be turned over to the incompetent NCAA investigators so they won't have to conduct a botched investigation. Am I reaching or is this just an academia issue of no concern to the NCAA?

tumblr_mt0v9vWlvO1qhub34o8_r1_250.gif

The NCAA will apologize to UNC for causing them problems and award the 2010 championship as compensation.

The NCAA will apologize to UNC for causing them problems and award the 2010 championship as compensation.

Pick a different year. Giving them 2010 would require them to take from Duke, which as we all know represents all that is good and right about the student-athlete.

I think we have to bring back J Gray, Big E and CP3 and just replay that whole '04-05 season.

Back