• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1111111111111111

our left-libs are not gonna like this

As a "left-lib" my reaction is pretty "meh." Does fake news exist? Sure. Could it drive some people do to stupid stuff? Sure. Did it impact the election? Nah. If you're gonna read and believe an article about an underground sex ring at a pizza place, I imagine your mind is already pretty set on many other matters.

As a "left-lib" my reaction is pretty "meh." Does fake news exist? Sure. Could it drive some people do to stupid stuff? Sure. Did it impact the election? Nah. If you're gonna read and believe an article about an underground sex ring at a pizza place, I imagine your mind is already pretty set on many other matters.

no I hear ya. The difference is you may very well have the position of "meh" "Did it impact the election ? Nah" .... Most elitist know this and probably feel the same at this point because they already used the narrative to push out to the masses with the help of the media. The same media who will not be parroting this article much if at all. Mission accomplished.

no I hear ya. The difference is you may very well have the position of "meh" "Did it impact the election ? Nah" .... Most elitist know this and probably feel the same at this point because they already used the narrative to push out to the masses with the help of the media. The same media who will not be parroting this article much if at all. Mission accomplished.

I can't speak for the media or the elitists. I can only speak for me.

Our President has mentioned fake news many times. So he himself is pushing a narrative.

ETA: I can separate the questions "Is fake news an issue?" vs "Did fake news impact the election?"

Last edited:
our left-libs are not gonna like this

I never said fake news swayed the election, Dinglefritz.

I said the voters in Wisconsin and Michigan and Penn are fucking scared rubes responding to republican fear-mongering, and I continue to be proven correct with each passing day.

nitwits

why do left the left-libs keep going "meh, meh, meh" today, like some herd of goats?

Just not really moved by any of this stuff. Sorry to not meet your expectations of finding fulfillment in life here today. Really just can't be bothered to give some of this trash more a reaction than "meh".

why do left the left-libs keep going "meh, meh, meh" today, like some herd of goats?

Its the thinking person's equivalent to the shoulder shrugs the poor middle class rust belt rednecks have been giving as they have been condoning hate, racism and xenophobia for the last 18 months.

Its amazing how scared sailor is of ideas that do not match his own. Ivory towers indeed.

Meh.

Pretty flawed data, but I wouldn't call it bad news.

After we elected a bag of shit as President, nothing really seems like bad news anyway.

dc12049c419ad387a6d1a0a680c87455.jpg

Back