• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSSS

Look, dumb has won. It's that simple. America is over. Also, this is Georgia and Kansas.

Hard to be surprised that they lost in Georgia and Kansas. I agree with the basic premise that the state of perpetual outrage has to be even more exhausting than usual when there aren't any results to show for it yet. However, it's a long game that needs to be played and that grassroots effort could pay off bigly in 2018, especially once the attempts at tax reform fall on their ass and the stock market snaps back into reality.

The real question is whether Dems can turn the tide by just continuing to stoke outrage in the base. Do they need to go after the middle as well?

Should they attempt to help govern or just be an opposition party? Pubs made gains just opposing Obama but at some point voters may expect someone to work with the other side and govern.

Could be we are in a post-governing era.

The real question is whether Dems can turn the tide by just continuing to stoke outrage in the base. Do they need to go after the middle as well?

Should they attempt to help govern or just be an opposition party? Pubs made gains just opposing Obama but at some point voters may expect someone to work with the other side and govern.

Could be we are in a post-governing era.

lol

It is likely that Dems will work with Repubs the same way Repubs worked with dems the previous eight years. With that said there may be some common ground on infrastructure even though Repubs denied that for 8 years.

It is likely that Dems will work with Repubs the same way Repubs worked with dems the previous eight years. With that said there may be some common ground on infrastructure even though Repubs denied that for 8 years.

what infrastructure efforts did the pubs block during the obama years?

Guys, when are you going to realize moon is trolling you? He has no other agenda.

if it helps at all I know there is going to be a day when one of you predict an election correctly and then it can validate everything you have been saying the last 8 years. its going to be euphoric and think about the head of steam will have behind you to start pontificating to us rubes again. I am just excited thinking about it. Don't forget though if this cold streak of being wrong at every turn goes longer...never forget to revert back to the country is dumb and racist and being fooled by a snake oil salesman. The payout is there somewhere on the horizon you just have to have completely no self awareness or no ability to take a closer look at yourself. I like your chances and always remember - even a broken clock has been right more than dems the past 2 years. something has to give.

Now that's trolling. lol

Relax guys just having some fun.

if it helps at all I know there is going to be a day when one of you predict an election correctly and then it can validate everything you have been saying the last 8 years. its going to be euphoric and think about the head of steam will have behind you to start pontificating to us rubes again. I am just excited thinking about it. Don't forget though if this cold streak of being wrong at every turn goes longer...never forget to revert back to the country is dumb and racist and being fooled by a snake oil salesman. The payout is there somewhere on the horizon you just have to have completely no self awareness or no ability to take a closer look at yourself. I like your chances and always remember - even a broken clock has been right more than dems the past 2 years. something has to give.

Now that's trolling. lol

Relax guys just having some fun.

f726a7f3e12fc4f3c6ae7f6f02dd0a19.jpg

Back