• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOPs

If someone has bad intentions, they deserve to die! They can't be saved! Damn them all to hell! Jesus would never have hung out with criminals!

God is not mocked whatever a man sows, he will also reap. Vengeance belongs to the Lord. Salvation and judgment alike belong to the Lord!

Old-Testament-God.jpg

God is not mocked whatever a man sows, he will also reap. Vengeance belongs to the Lord. Salvation and judgment alike belong to the Lord!

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Last edited:
Well it is my judgment that suicide bombers are cold-blooded murderers.

This "mistake" likely saved many noncombatants from being murdered.

Yeah, I do believe that was a good thing.

When I opened this thread, I assumed mebane was announcing he had just shit his diaper.

Imagine my disappointment.

I mistakenly thought this was going to be a discussion of OPP. The DJ broke it out at a wedding I was at last week and I still remembered every word.

I openly and proudly celebrate the fact that every one of those shitheads managed to blow themselves up, before managing to harm any civilians.

I guess I'm a bad person.

Back