• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Opening Freaking Day!

alex avila couldnt make contact off cc with a tennis racket

"Sabathia was pounding Inge inside and tried to backdoor his slider..."

dusty is a brilliant manager got the guy to third and the sac fly brought him home perfect execution, gotta love that small ball. also lots of pitches for cc already at 80 thru 4 plus

That was the worst weather I can remember for an opening day...still had a blast!

BTW I think the Braves might win the pennate this year. Their lineup is filthy.

Padres quietly beat the Cards, and their best healthy starter.

Hoping Cam Maybin is the truth this year, and REALLY hoping his leg injury isn't bad.

Good to see Stauffer calm down and give us some good innings. Even though Adams gave up the cheap HR to Holliday, I love the bullpen and we'll be in a lot of games and make it hard on the NL West.

Opening day in KC. 39 degrees. Angels take 4-0 lead, KC battles back and almost wins it in the 9th. 2ft left of the foul pole and KC goes down.

But there was a B2 flyover, and recognized George Brett, Frank White, and Bo Jackson.

Hell of a day. I can't freaking wait for tomorrow. SnD, I have to admit, the Braves are going to give the Phillies much more of a fight than most people seem to think at this point. The whole team just looks really solid.

It is officially...

FELIXDAY.jpg

It's snowing in Philadelphia. W.T.F.

So...when you can pick between the national ESPN broadcast and your local broadcasters, which do you go with?

I'll have to make that decision today w/ Astros.

So...when you can pick between the national ESPN broadcast and your local broadcasters, which do you go with?

Won't the ESPN broadcast be blacked out?

i'd generally go local, but i dont know anything about the houston guys.

local - more info about your team instead of ESPNs self promotion

Won't the ESPN broadcast be blacked out?

I'm in Winston, not Houston. Just an Astros fan. But I've got free DirecTV extra innings this week plus access to mlb.tv so I can pick.

If it was ESPN vs mlb.tv I'd probably go espn for the better HD picture. But since I'm pretty sure I get HD with the local guys on Extra Innings this week I'll probably go local. The Houston guys are pretty good, I just sometimes like the national perspective. But you're right about ESPN self-promotion.

Back