• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Option!??!!?

MACdeac

Reaction score
Are you serious? Finally have some rhythm and you do that mess? What a joke.

and follow it up with two runs up the center's ass. What a God Damn disaster.

Has the option ever, ever worked with Tanner running it?

I'm faster than Tanner. Seriously I challenge him to 40 yard dash. This team is a goddamn joke.

You just can't make that pitch. Period. We're lucky it wasn't intercepted.

Hard to blame a non option quarterback for making a bad decision on the option.

Oh I agree, Tanner was terrible, I just don't blame him for the bad pitch. I blame Tanner for the constant overthrows and inability to stand in the pocket, deliver a pass, and take a hit.

Remember last season when we thought Tanner was MILES better than Glennon? Man, those were the days.

My favorite play call is rolling our left handed QB out to the right. Beautiful!

My favorite play call is rolling our left handed QB out to the right. Beautiful!

It seemed like we were doing that nearly every time I bothered to look up from my beer in the first half. :eek:

Tanner has run that play enough to know better than to pitch that ball.

How'd ya like the shotgun draw on third down in the second half that actually picked up a first down. Lulled 'em to sleep.

Tanner is getting worse beacuse he operates in a nondescript no vision offense that asks him to do things he can't, puts him in untenable situations, and has direction of any kind. Mix in the baffling calls of plays that have no chance and you get the disasters we have been looking at for years. We are so hard to watch. I bet rival coordinators don't lose any sleep over playing us.

BUT HE'S BETTER ROLLING TO HIS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if I have to read that drivel one more time I'm gonna firebomb DV7's house.

Back