• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oregon's Football Performance Center

A recruit's visit entails Phil Knight grabbing the microphone and screaming, "DEES IS MY FUCKING CITY!"

It is what it is, but when it comes to major conference division 1 sports especially football, it's not a fair fight. Accuse me of "LOWF" but honestly how does a school like Wake compete with something like that?

It is what it is, but when it comes to major conference division 1 sports especially football, it's not a fair fight. Accuse me of "LOWF" but honestly how does a school like Wake compete with something like that?

How indeed!

Sports Illustrated story and video

More photos of the facility

It's a pretty impressive piece of architecture, both inside and out. The entire Autzen Stadium complex now has to rank among the best in college football. I've heard that a lot of former Ducks who've made it in the pros still come back to Eugene to train in the off-season because the facilities here are better than what most NFL teams have. It makes Deacon Tower look like something a Texas HS football program would build.

Last edited:
They don't make bowls like the Poulan Weedeater bowl anymore. That was a classic.

How is this even legal? It gives them an unfair recruiting advantage.

Pro facilities not in the same league. Paying players is an expense Oregon doesn't have. This bullshit is all coming to an end. Thanks Ed Obannon

Pro facilities not in the same league. Paying players is an expense Oregon doesn't have. This bullshit is all coming to an end. Thanks Ed Obannon

$68 million is enough to pay 85 scholarship players $16,000 a year for 50 years.

And we know that building cost more than $68 million and won't last for 50 years.

Our uniforms in 1992 were great...or, maybe it was the way we played in those uniforms. Still, I like them.

Back