• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orville Reynolds???

He was listed as doubtful with an ankle injury.

Last edited:
What about Jonathan Williams? Nice to see T. Harris and Matt James out there...on a side note.

Williams played at the end. Where has he been?

Chateau Bow-Wow? Terry and James got reps, but neither can shake a CB. I'm just glad Camp got the record against his home town team.

Williams played at the end. Where has he been?

I feel like except for Price and Camp and Bishop, we have different skill position players every game.

A glance at the stats shows Crump is the only WR to play in all 7 games.

I really like Tyree Harris, he runs very crisp routs and is one of our tougher receivers when it comes to YAC. He is going to be a good one for us one day. Not sure if Orville has the toughness and size to ever be relevant in D1A football

Orville sprained ankle at practice this week. Hopes to be ok for Miami..per Coach Grobe post game presser

I really like Tyree Harris, he runs very crisp routs and is one of our tougher receivers when it comes to YAC. He is going to be a good one for us one day. Not sure if Orville has the toughness and size to ever be relevant in D1A football

Agree about Harris. He was hit hard today; but he did not back down. And he made the first guy miss with very quick moves after the catch. He has the potential to be a star for Wake. I do think that he needs to gain some weight however.

They were sulking it up pretty good right in front of me in section 4. About as disinterested as they could be.

Ragland must have have done something to get back in the dog house during the bye, he had played a lot the prior 2 games.

Agree about Harris. He was hit hard today; but he did not back down. And he made the first guy miss with very quick moves after the catch. He has the potential to be a star for Wake. I do think that he needs to gain some weight however.

He got thrown around. He is pretty small and needs to hit the weight room. Nevertheless, good moves and good potential.

Taylor Stubblefield ‏@CoachStubbs Protected account 3m
The Deamons are starting to come alive!Some of my young guys really stepped up yesterday and kept the chains moving. #123firstdown

I'm not sure what's behind "Deamons" but I've been a huge fan of Taylor since his Boiler days. He was Purdue's Camp. I have to believe his energy is helping our young guys at WR. Keep it up, Coach Stubbs!

I think a bigger question here is ... What happened to Tylor Harris?

Back