• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

Ah, it wouldn't be a Wake coaching search without Jay Wright. If we can only get an Izzo and Donavon rumor going.

Ah, it wouldn't be a Wake coaching search without Jay Wright. If we can only get an Izzo and Donavon rumor going.

With the Big East crumbling, this is the first time a Jay Wright to Wake rumor might actually be plausible

I wonder if we'll get a legit chance to actually make a fat offer to Shaka, or if it's the kind of thing he dismisses out of hand.

Just because Buzz Williams left Marquette doesn't mean every Big East coach is going to bolt.

Williams doesn't have a boss (AD) right now. I think that had a little more to do with it than conference affiliation

I wonder if we'll get a legit chance to actually make a fat offer to Shaka, or if it's the kind of thing he dismisses out of hand.

I feel like he would have already dismissed it through an intermediary if he was going to do that.

Cliff notes version of why big east is falling apart? I was under impression that the catholic school/ new big east ended up as a pretty solid hoops conference.

Cliff notes version of why big east is falling apart? I was under impression that the catholic school/ new big east ended up as a pretty solid hoops conference.

It's not. Not a perfect conference, but it's not falling apart.

People reading too much into one coach leaving

Back