• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our next head coach!

RicoSuave

Reaction score
I heard that we're hiring Nick Saban as our next HC and also Urban Meyer as his OC! We're going to win national championships every year forevah!! Or at least until they lose a game, and then we'll can them and hire someone awesomer so we'll keep winning, bitches!!!

Just kidding, we'll end us just like NC State.

NC State pretty much got who they wanted. TOB left the program in disastrous shape..clearly too early to evaluate Doeren.

Unintentional humor bid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> intentional humor bid

I don't know why Boog insists on this line of humor that no one else thinks is funny.

seriously, i think we're being reasonable about who we want with a few posters who are clearly joking

I don't know why Boog insists on this line of humor that no one else thinks is funny.

You don't think its funny that Wellman totally owned you when you wanted Dino gone? That worked out as well for us it did for NC State when their fans wanted Sendek replaced - actually worse since Lowe at least got them to the NIT twice. And you were so pleased with the results that you want to follow NC State's lead and replace our football coach too? I'll be laughing at The Billboard Committee too when we go 0-fer in football the next few years.

I'm a Wake fan. I don't think failure at Wake is funny.

Why would anyone, besides maybe a UNC/State/UNC fan, find that funny?

I am not sure how Wellman owned anyone. Is Wellman in the business of fostering a healthy athletic department or is he in the business of making anyone that doesn't agree with him pay dearly for it...wait a second. Don't answer that question.

I heard that we're hiring Nick Saban as our next HC and also Urban Meyer as his OC! We're going to win national championships every year forevah!! Or at least until they lose a game, and then we'll can them and hire someone awesomer so we'll keep winning, bitches!!!

Just kidding, we'll end us just like NC State.

End up just like NC State with a coach whose former team is undefeated and has a quarterback nominated for the Heisman?

If this were to happen...hypothetically, of course. With the current roster, what could these two guys produce NEXT season? I still would only be willing to bet bowl eligible as a ceiling.

Back