• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Out of town bball watching

deacswf

Reaction score
Moved to Houston this year so need to figure out best option for watching maximum # of games. What percentage of games does ESPN fullcourt offer? Any better alternatives?

ESPN 3 on your xbox. It is free with your cable susbscription. Login with your Time Warner account. You do have to have XBOX Live though.

You can also watch directly on espn.com or on the watchespn app on android/iOS

Moved to Houston this year so need to figure out best option for watching maximum # of games. What percentage of games does ESPN fullcourt offer? Any better alternatives?

The better alternative is not to watch.

Have a friend in Cleveland who found one bar in town that would let him watch wake FB/BBall. Not really a sports bar but lots of big screens like one.

About half way through last bball season, bartender says to my friend, "I have never in my life seen someone so committed to such a pack of sad losers."

About half way through last bball season, bartender says to my friend, "I have never in my life seen someone so committed to such a pack of sad losers."

Isn't that the case with most of the people on this board?

Have a friend in Cleveland who found one bar in town that would let him watch wake FB/BBall. Not really a sports bar but lots of big screens like one.

someone who lives in CLEVELAND has never seen someone committed to a pack of sad losers before? he must have been living under a rock for the past 4 decades...

I live in Texas. Was able to watch all but maybe one game last year with basic sports package and ESPN3. No need for full court.

Yea was just thinking full court would allow for better quality.

Whenever we don't suck again, Directv is your bet bet. If you get sports package add-on, you get all the regional sports channels. I have been able to watch every game (football and basketball) that was on something besides ESPN3. It's been pretty dope. When it was ESPN3 I just plug an HDMI from laptop to computer, or now use my Chromecast.

Last edited:
Back