• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Outkicked My/His/Your Coverage"

Eliminate that dum ass expression?

• Yes

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i was out friday I saw a bunch of guys a year older than me (5th year reunion) that said they were going. stopped by for 3 minutes, but there were 4,000 sweaty freshman and the lights were on.

id much rather be married to an attractive, cool woman than an insanely hot, crazy, insecure woman. if i posted the latter picture, id get the dumb comment. thats why it's a dumb concept. how often do any of you see a guy and woman togetehr and say "wow, that chick does NOT deserve that dude. he's hot stuff."

My thoughts are more like: damn, why did he settle. Can't believe he couldn't have done better. Small penis?

And it happens more than you would expect.

I only hate it because it's overused and people claim they out kicked their coverage. You don't get to make that call on your own and not everyone on here did.

Back