• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Overheard at the 'merchandise store' inside the Joel by a Wake fan with his kid...

Chris

Reaction score
This was at the store in the vestibule where you get your ticket scanned.

Father to the store employee: "Wait... you don't sell basketball jerseys?"

Wow... the program has his such a low that they don't even manufacture basketball jerseys for sale? Say it ain't so.

NCAA is not selling jerseys anymore that are officially licensed products.

I'm sure they had plenty of #27 football jerseys though.

While we are on the subject of red hot merchandise, I feel I need to comment on the minimal trickle of gameworn undergarments available on the sweat'ndairy market these days. My cuz, (turnyourheadand)coffeedeac, and I were just discussing the insane ramp up in effort it is taking us to procure average levels of game milk drenched jocks and such.

For instance I am fully prepared to send out somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 unanswered shoutouts via tweeter and facebook in order to get a sock-or-jock. However, these fine nubile players of oursseem to be so disheartened it is taking me double or triple my average e-high-five/window peep to get my stubby little hands on my game milk.

My cuzzo, (flavoryouroldgoldnshowerwith)coffeedeac says he likes the challenge, but I am just really thirsty ya'll. So, if negative nancy boys like penochadeac (sp? rj?), could just turn down the volume a bit and we could just get get (right up) behind these strong sweaty young men that are giving there all for the coach, each other and our proud university we could probably all stand to gain quite a lot. I know I could.

Back