• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Overrated things

More overrated

• Angry Birds

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Red Velvet Cake

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • This is Spinal Tap

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • PIITB

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • UNC Football

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Doofus/numbers

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever since Dewey's went to machines, they have been overrated.

After a few responses, maybe I'm not as much in the minority as I thought. People in my office go crazy for that cake for some reason.

Soccer's popularity in the US by people on the boards

Not any particular burrito chain but just burritos in general. They aren't in the top 6-7 of my favorite Mexican/Latin American dishes. Still good but definitely overrated.

I'll also throw out Facebook. I'm glad it exists but the social dependence millions of people have on it makes it overrated.

Not any particular burrito chain but just burritos in general. They aren't in the top 6-7 of my favorite Mexican/Latin American dishes. Still good but definitely overrated.

I'll also throw out Facebook. I'm glad it exists but the social dependence millions of people have on it makes it overrated.

huh? this doesn't even make sense.

are roads overrated?

I love those Chipotle/Qdoba style burritos, however if I'm in a Mexican restaurant I rarely if ever order them.

I had some outrageously good tacos at a gas station in Homestead, FL last week.

ok 08, let's see if you have the nut sack to neg rep me for saying red velvet cake is food coloring crap from the south with it's inferior cream cheese icing

bring it 08

do you risk the sting of 20+ mod rep points?

do you punk?

Mine's worth more, so I got y'alls back if need be. How's that for "toeing the line" as you told me with your last rep?

And you shouldn't use your influence for evil/trolling other peoples' tastes IMO.

Angry birds is pretty good for the price; at $.99 its hard to beat considering the amount of levels and time you can spend on it.

I don't' think Spinal Tap belongs on the list, I run into people often who've never heard of it or never seen it.

The term PIITB by itself is overrated and overplayed,
but the actual physical act I cannot say one way or another

Mine's worth more, so I got y'alls back if need be. How's that for "toeing the line" as you told me with your last rep?

And you shouldn't use your influence for evil/trolling other peoples' tastes IMO.

all in good fun.

everyone that neg repped got pos repped

but just a little

yeah I got neg repped as "gay" for this post. hehe

I suppose it's a tough sell for a 20-something. But I've sowed my wild oats, conquered all the women I wanted to. I'm glad I rule my cock and it doesn't rule me, frankly. I can still out-fuck the punk that called me gay I'm quite sure...

Putting UNC Football in the poll ruins it. Of course a board of WFU fans is going to pick that.

FTR, I went with Spinal Tap.

Last edited:
huh? this doesn't even make sense.

are roads overrated?

The fact that you are equating facebook with roads proves my point. It is a social networking site but people make it out to be a staple of human existence (roads, telephones, etc).

The fact that you are equating facebook with roads proves my point. It is a social networking site but people make it out to be a staple of human existence (roads, telephones, etc).

Phones are as much a staple as email and social networking are

i think you need to reconsider your definition of 'overrated'

Back