• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pack Pride

CheesePritchard

Reaction score
Are they saying anything about the game? Man, it used to be fun to go back and forth with those clowns.

Both my brother and sister are at state now.... Normally we go back and forth but this year is different. We all know that wake just sucks so there is no point

they just say we're bad at everything but still give us credit given the home winning streak

Lots of posts laughing at predictions of an easy win. We just haven't won in Winston Salem in a long time. We also aren't that good. We played well against Clemson but that had the added incentive of a national audience on Thursday night. We also lost the game. You guys seem to be having your troubles this year and that is making some folks lean toward an easy win. I don't see it. We probably win if (and it's a big if) we can contain Campanaro from significant yards after catch and we can run the ball effectively. We also can't wait to see the fake reverse long pass for a TD that you always pull against us. That's pretty much what educated State fans think and are saying. We are also laughing at your banner idea. That would be epic if it happens. Some are trying to dig up the "win it for Gilligan" slant but that's getting old. To be honest Pack Pride Sports and the Brickyard have lost the edge they once had and are not that much fun anymore. It's just a bunch of arguing, inside jokes and UNC-CH scandal updates. I miss the way it once was and the healthy banter with you guys. So........Go to hell you filthy Baptists! Screw you Chris! Tiers my ass! (yeah....it just doesn't feel right) Here's to a good exciting game with no injuries. :beer:

Probably can't contain Camp. Probably can keep Price from throwing good passes to Camp.

i always liked the shit talking back and forth because when it comes down to it we are allies against the twin blue evils

Milhouse is a closet state facepainter. Fuck those guys

i always liked the shit talking back and forth because when it comes down to it we are allies against the twin blue evils

I have it on good record, that back in the 70s, when State was one of the best teams in the country, their fans were more insufferable than Hole fans.

It's just that most of us know them from the LRI / Sendek / Lowe days.

I have it on good record, that back in the 70s, when State was one of the best teams in the country, their fans were more insufferable than Hole fans.

It's just that most of us know them from the LRI / Sendek / Lowe days.

I've never had a problem with State fans in general. I tend to pull for State when not playing us, the dislike of both shades of blue has always made me feel a little kinship with them.

This is how I've always felt as well. If you grew up in NC as a Wake fan this is a pretty common sentiment.

The River's days were about as fun as message board smack can get. I really wish it was us he lost to four times so we could do the PhiLLLLip.

RiseofthePack.jpg

Even though we ended up with a losing season and no bowl that year, beating State in 2003 during the Phillips River for Heisman tour is still one of the best non-Orange bowl year moments of the Grobe era.

Even though we ended up with a losing season and no bowl that year, beating State in 2003 during the Phillips River for Heisman tour is still one of the best non-Orange bowl year moments of the Grobe era.

That was fantastic, even our lame attempt to tear down the goal posts.

Was Philip's last game at Groves the one where the kid who won the bubble ball race thing, took his shirt off afterwards to reveal that he was a State fan?

Because, fuck that guy.

Back