• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Palmer Hospitalized, Per ESPN.

ABCDeac

Reaction score
Not a great week for WFU athletics.

He seemed winded in the broadcast booth much different than Thursday.

I thought he looked well on Saturday's broadcast. I certainly hope that is the case.

My prayers are for the Greatest Deacon and his family. Arnie is a true gentleman and a wonderful ambassador for our school.

Interesting....a friend of mine who played today took a picture with Arnie right after his round.

Palmer was being kept overnight as a precaution.
"Nobody is overly concerned about the prognosis," said Alaistair Johnston, vice chairman at IMG and Palmer's longtime business manager.

Johnston said Palmer had been advised to monitor his blood pressure throughout the day because of some issues with new medicine he was taking.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/golf/pga/story/2012-03-25/arnold-palmer-hospitalized-for-high-blood-pressure/53776768/1

Doesn't look too serious. Hopefully this is accurate: He is a great man and has been nothing but a positive representation of WFU

Sometimes when they switch BP meds on ya this happens. Glad to hear he's back at work!

My grandfather's BP meds were switched around Thanksgiving. I left Thanksgiving thinking his days were numbered, but apparently they just had to adjust the meds.

Back