• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Panthers tickets purchase advice needed

Buttermaker

Reaction score
I need to find two decent tickets to the Panthers -Steelers game this Sunday. What is the best way to purchase - Stubhub? NFL ticket exchange? What markup should I expect to pay? How much lead time is needed for delivery? Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Edit- looks like email delivery is an option

Last edited:
I bought three tickets today for that game from NFL Ticket Exchange. Section 519. I paid $83.00 per ticket and a $54 Service Fee.

I usually have better luck with ticket exchange than stubhub for panthers games. You will pay a silly markup, especially this early with it being a night game against the steelers massive bandwagon. I usually wait until as close to kickoff as I can, but sometimes that can bite you. The only time I've seen inventory run low was when we played the Broncos since Manning has been there.

Thanks freak and D4L, I was wondering if prices drop closer to kickoff. I would prefer a ticket in the lower levels (100s or 200s) with the latter being more realistic price wise. There are only so many lower level tickets available under $200 per (sheesh), so it might be risky to wait too long as you suggest. Panthers didn't do me any favors starting out 2-0.

Thanks freak and D4L, I was wondering if prices drop closer to kickoff. I would prefer a ticket in the lower levels (100s or 200s) with the latter being more realistic price wise. There are only so many lower level tickets available under $200 per (sheesh), so it might be risky to wait too long as you suggest. Panthers didn't do me any favors starting out 2-0.

$75 for uppers in the corners is what I would expect for this game on the cheap end. You might find endzones for $50, which are better I'm sure with the new video boards than they used to be. I really doubt you'll get lowers for less than $100.

A few things:

Steelers fans will be out in full fource. Many of them will have traveled more than a couple of hours to see this game and will pay what it takes to do so. There are also a bunch of gasbag Steeler fan transplants here to help with bidding up prices for this game.

The Panthers being 2-0 is so super exciting.

The guy holding the sign that says "I NEED TICKETS" will not only buy your tickets, but he is also selling tickets.

DonaldRoss could get in this game with no problem and someone will pay him to take their tickets.

A few things:

Steelers fans will be out in full fource. Many of them will have traveled more than a couple of hours to see this game and will pay what it takes to do so. There are also a bunch of gasbag Steeler fan transplants here to help with bidding up prices for this game.

The guy holding the sign that says "I NEED TICKETS" will not only buy your tickets, but he is also selling tickets.

DonaldRoss could get in this game with no problem and someone will pay him to take their tickets.

#hotscalpingtakes

One to a game not involving the Panthers.

tumblr_mfawa2aNO91rm4irko1_500.jpg

Lol - I was coming to post about that game. There were three of us, outside, fingers up. Ended up going to a bar halfway through the first quarter empty handed. The prices were out of bounds that day.

I usually have better luck with ticket exchange than stubhub for panthers games. You will pay a silly markup, especially this early with it being a night game against the steelers massive bandwagon. I usually wait until as close to kickoff as I can, but sometimes that can bite you. The only time I've seen inventory run low was when we played the Broncos since Manning has been there.

Lol - I was coming to post about that game. There were three of us, outside, fingers up. Ended up going to a bar halfway through the first quarter empty handed. The prices were out of bounds that day.

We ended up just watching on our TV at the tailgate in the shadow of the stadium. We had 2, gave them to a friend whose dad was visiting from England, and had never seen a football game before. There were probably 8 of us total that day.

Back before Cam and in the early days of Cam, if you waited until Sunday morning, you could get good uppers for $40 on ticket exchange by the dozens.

Yeah, laugh now. October 5th. Wait until you see all the passes he completes to White, Harper, and Cason. Won't be so funny then, will it?!?

Still holding out hope for a PICKLES vs. CAM showdown.

Just got tickets for SEA@CAR for $75 before fees on SeatGeek. Seems like a fair price, should be a fun game

A few things:

If it was me going, I would probably try to buy outside the stadium. Tickets are not for me, so I need to get them in advance. DR would be sitting with Swafford in Jerrry Richardson's box.

Craigslist can a pretty good place to buy Panthers tickets as well and you avoid the exorbitant fees. Though you don't get the guarantee like you do at stubhub or ticket exchange.

Back