• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

It's always been very clear to me that the attacker isn't the type of thing that would be affected by a gun. It has taken various forms, the most terrifying of which was a demon the size of a 10-year-old kid that refracted light around the edges but was clear through the middle. My eyes were open and I could see every detail in the bedroom, I was just projecting this thing on top of me keeping me from moving, speaking, or breathing. I tried to move and couldn't, tried to scream and couldn't, and the thing hissed at me. I totally freaked out and eventually was able to scream and move, and the thing disappeared. I was convinced I'd seen a spirit of some sort. I started looking into it on the internets and found out that it is a phenomenon that happens in every culture, and every culture has it's own folklore about it. If it weren't so terrifying, it would be cool.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it'll probably happen tonight. Thanks Obama.

The way he described it, he hallucinated something closer to human invaders outside the window. I'm sure it can be quite different from person to person.

paranormalers, does this sound real or not?

my friend was telling me about an "experience" she had the other night. She was asleep in her bed and woke up to a bright light at the foot of her bed. She wanted to scream but couldn't move. She shut her eyes, and eventually calmed down enough to start screaming "NO!". She screamed NO twice, and the light went away. She was so freaked out she called a neighbor and had to go sleep on his couch.

WTF.

Sounds real. I think an alien or ghost wanted to touch her deuce.

The way he described it, he hallucinated something closer to human invaders outside the window. I'm sure it can be quite different from person to person.

If he hallucinated a thing outside the window, I'm not sure he's experiencing sleep paralysis. All I've read about it suggests that the victim (for lack of a better word) projects/dreams/hallucinates a thing sitting on their chest, holding them down and keeping them from moving or breathing. The thing takes many forms, and I don't see why it couldn't be a human, but the common element is that it is on top of the victim.

I could be wrong, but it seems like your friend is experiencing something different. Equally terrifying, it sounds, but different.

I frequently suffer from sleep paralysis and it is terrifying. However, now that I know what it is it is t as bad as it used to be.

I've had different experiences of being held down or my bed jumping up and down.

One day my GF left early to drive back to Gainesville and I woke up to say goodbye. After going back to bed, it happened again and I dreamt that she had come back and without saying a word came straight towards me and stabbed me repeatedly with a chef's knife.

I used to have crazy awesome vivid dreams. Haven't in a while though. My dreams have never been too scary though. Numerous times my own laughter has woken me up.

Getting back to the creepy shit.

O3syCWD.gif

After going back to bed, it happened again and I dreamt that she had come back and without saying a word came straight towards me and stabbed me repeatedly with a chef's knife.

Oh man, that is fucking METAL.

I woke myself (and my wife) up last night when I was dreaming that I was in the old west and was running from the law. My gun was out of bullets so I was running and trying to get up this steep hill. I couldn't get up so I turned around and started sliding down and one of the deputies was coming up and so I reared back and kicked him in the face. At the same time in real life I kicked the sheets off the bed and scared the shit out of my wife. Good times.

I had a dream that I was running and my legs were kicking around in the bed. Wife thought I was having a seizure.

This one night I banged Anna Kendrick. Woke up the next morning and the sheets were still wet. Don't know when/where she slipped out, but that was one hell of a threesome, shame the wife doesn't seem to remember it

SCRATCHED!

[video]http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=theblaze&videoId=26456744[/video]

What's the haps with Milt lately?

Not much. The house has sat vacant for a year or two, and we're now in the process of remodeling so it can once again be rented. The general contractor (not informed of the house's history) and his assistant were in there working a few weeks ago and did notice something.

It was back when the weather was warm, so the windows were open with one inside the house and one outside the house. They were working in the kitchen when he asked the assistant outside the house a question about the structural layout of the kitchen cabinets. A woman responded, plainly heard and provided the answer. They asked a second question and she responded again. The guy inside initially thought there was a woman outside with his assistant, to which the assistant said he was alone and heard nothing.

Not much. The house has sat vacant for a year or two, and we're now in the process of remodeling so it can once again be rented. The general contractor (not informed of the house's history) and his assistant were in there working a few weeks ago and did notice something.

It was back when the weather was warm, so the windows were open with one inside the house and one outside the house. They were working in the kitchen when he asked the assistant outside the house a question about the structural layout of the kitchen cabinets. A woman responded, plainly heard and provided the answer. They asked a second question and she responded again. The guy inside initially thought there was a woman outside with his assistant, to which the assistant said he was alone and heard nothing.

:eek:

Back