• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

Met with the last renters tonight. Apparently their son got into Wiccan and that is when things took a turn for the worst. The presence was spooky and friendly previously, but when he started peddling with it, the presence got downright evil.

Met with the last renters tonight. Apparently their son got into Wiccan and that is when things took a turn for the worst. The presence was spooky and friendly previously, but when he started peddling with it, the presence got downright evil.

Got into Wicca, is the correct way to say that, I believe. That's pretty crazy stuff though.

That is what i was thinking, but it auto corrected to that, so I assumed I was wrong and Steve Jobs was right.

Abe-Lincoln-Ghostbuster.jpg

Happy Milt was probably just hanging out at his house enjoying the memories, and then the kid turned him into Mean & Evil Milt who is full-on pissed about the land distribution decisions from 130 years ago.

Yep. Knew it had something to do with ouija boards, Wicca, practices ect. There's your answer though I bet that's not what you were wanting to hear

I'm hoping to type up everything she told me this afternoon and I'll post it. Some of it is just downright strange.

I have a personal request for the Triangle Deacs. It would be a huge help if someone could find a picture of the delegates from the 1868 NC State Convention. It was a pretty huge event, its where NC ratified its new constitution after the Civil War and I'd assume somewhere there would be pictures of the delegates. I need to see if there is a picture somewhere of Delegate Hobbs. I've got a description of the ghost seen in the house from the renters, and I need to see if it resembles Dr Hobbs. My searching from here has come up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's where I was looking earlier. The only picture is the cover page. The rest is a transcript of what took place. He played a large role in the redistricting of the voting precincts and the creation of the State Prison. Sadly, no pics.

But you'd think it being such an important event, there would be a picture somewhere of the delegates.

1860 Davie County census, transcript page 90, household 713; Smith Grove district
1880 household 223 in Fulton
transcript page 147
A.J. Potts 55
Minerva 55
Franklin 20
More About MANERVA JARVIS:
Record Change: 08 Jul 2007
Marriage Notes for ANDREW POTTS and MANERVA JARVIS:
North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868
Bride: Manerva Jarvis
Groom: Andrew J Potts
Bond Date: 12 Feb 1856
County: Davie
Record #: 01 066
Witness: C Harbin, Clerk
Bond #: 000040796
Marriage Date: 17 Feb 1856
Performed By: Milton Hobbs, Justice of the Peace

Did we already know he was Justice of the Peace in 1856?

Back