• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paris

Im not defending these dickheads at all or apologizing for them, fuckwit

these assholes want to start the apocalypse, jhmd. That is central to their whole belief system. They attack in Paris to provoke war with nations powerful enough to essentially carry out the apocalypse. they want nothing more than for skinny-armed men in cotton shirts like you to call for war with them, and you are not disappointing

Last edited:
these assholes want to start the apocalypse, jhmd. That is central to their whole belief system. They attack in Paris to provoke war with nations powerful enough to essentially carry out the apocalypse. they want nothing more than for skinny-armed men in cotton shirts like you to call for war with them, and you are not disappointing

First, I've got pipes.

Second, your friends the Islamists aren't going away, so closing your eyes tightly and wishing them away isn't a plan. Telling sweet little lies about workplace violence and Youtube videos and hoping thinking people won't notice isn't a plan either. You don't like my plan, which is to pound their facilities and infrastructure relentlessly until there is no place for their new recruits to gather and mobilize. Playing dead and ceding them entire countries clearly hasn't worked, because the peaceful elements become a massive humanitarian crisis that literally runs to the safe haven in Western countries when Western countries won't intervene to save them from the *cough* minority of their fellow countrymen that somehow have been reading the Koran upside down.

Okay, you don't like my plan. What's yours?

Hell, im not even saying war isn't the answer. But your smugness during times like these makes me embarrassed for you cause you sound like a UNC redneck. oh wait..

Reports are that France is going to invoke Article 5 of NATO. So everybody is going to be involved soon.

Pretty sure that Article 5 doesn't require us to do any more than we want to do...so yeah, not too meaningful

First, I've got pipes.

Second, your friends the Islamists aren't going away, so closing your eyes tightly and wishing them away isn't a plan. Telling sweet little lies about workplace violence and Youtube videos and hoping thinking people won't notice isn't a plan either. You don't like my plan, which is to pound their facilities and infrastructure relentlessly until there is no place for their new recruits to gather and mobilize. Playing dead and ceding them entire countries clearly hasn't worked, because the peaceful elements become a massive humanitarian crisis that literally runs to the safe haven in Western countries when Western countries won't intervene to save them from the *cough* minority of their fellow countrymen that somehow have been reading the Koran upside down.

Okay, you don't like my plan. What's yours?

I asked you the targets oh piped one, and the cost. We blasted the facilities of the unreasonable assholes who used to run the region, and we got this. So we blast the sandpile again and then…….what oh man-of-steel-arms-of-Sherwood Forest? You can't bomb an idea tough-guy, who fills the vacuum next?

Sorry, had to go back and re-read your 'plan.' Bomb the Islamists so they have nowhere to hide? You'd better post a pretty big map Bobby Biceps. Do we just declare the entire Middle East and SouthEast Asia American territories? Im not following

Last edited:
If we are going to do this we are going to do this big W&B, what I'm thinking is we infiltrate Pakistan where we steal a high grade nuclear weapon. We then sell this weapon to ISIS where they take possession but what they don't know is this is a Trojan nuke where we detonate it in their capital. We deny all knowledge because well the isotopes trace back to Pakistan and we just claim they didn't know what the fuck they were doing when they started messing with it. After 100,000 to 200,000 dead and the entire northern Syrian region uninhibited we release a swarm of drones like scavenging vultures where any moving thing is lit up, now this is obviously phase 1 as much more is to come.

Hell, im not even saying war isn't the answer. But your smugness during times like these makes me embarrassed for you cause you sound like a UNC redneck. oh wait..

Don't mistake smugness for impatience with the ideological vanity of others. For Hillary's sake, I'm having to debate whether or not Afghanistan is a historically poor country. We welcome converts, even dilatory, reluctant ones, to the right side of the issues free of any judgment.

I really need to see a map of the world and all the Islamist hideouts we are going to bomb into oblivion this time around, and then occupy I'd imagine, so they can't get back in.

I asked you the targets oh piped one, and the cost. We blasted the facilities of the unreasonable assholes who used to run the region, and we got this. So we blast the sandpile again and then…….what oh man-of-steel-arms-of-Sherwood Forest? You can't bomb an idea tough-guy, who fills the vacuum next?

Sorry, had to go back and re-read your 'plan.' Bomb the Islamists so they have nowhere to hide? You'd better post a pretty big map Bobby Biceps. Do we just declare the entire Middle East and SouthEast Asia American territories? Im not following

The French are hitting them as we speak. These idiots were dumb enough to give world leaders the opportunity to form an international coalition to actually confront this issue; will we have the courage and wisdom to strike back?

If we are going to do this we are going to do this big W&B, what I'm thinking is we infiltrate Pakistan where we steal a high grade nuclear weapon. We then sell this weapon to ISIS where they take possession but what they don't know is this is a Trojan nuke where we detonate it in their capital. We deny all knowledge because well the isotopes trace back to Pakistan and we just claim they didn't know what the fuck they were doing when they started messing with it. After 100,000 to 200,000 dead and the entire northern Syrian region uninhibited we release a swarm of drones like scavenging vultures where any moving thing is lit up, now this is obviously phase 1 as much more is to come.

more detail than jhmd's plan.

The French are hitting them as we speak. These idiots were dumb enough to give world leaders the opportunity to form an international coalition to actually confront this issue; will we have the courage and wisdom to strike back?

So explain again why Obama needed to do anything if French have it under control?

I really need to see a map of the world and all the Islamist hideouts we are going to bomb into oblivion this time around, and then occupy I'd imagine, so they can't get back in.

The President and Secretary of State boasted last Friday about the demarcated areas within which they had "contained" [sic] ISIS. Since you asked, here is the President's very plan, complete with maps.

Don't mistake smugness for impatience with the ideological vanity of others. For Hillary's sake, I'm having to debate whether or not Afghanistan is a historically poor country. We welcome converts, even dilatory, reluctant ones, to the right side of the issues free of any judgment.

Funny thing, Im glad the French are bombing them. Let someone else do this shit for a while.

Funny thing, Im glad the French are bombing them. Let someone else do this shit for a while.

We've actually got an opportunity to have the Russians do it too, if we're smart enough to leverage it. Didn't somebody hit a reset button with them recently? I remember hearing a great deal about that...

Were they talking about Belgian nationals with rifles in Paris?

Well, if you're implying that the President and Secretary of State are in over their head, I won't stand between you and that conclusion, but we know where the power structures are with ISIS proper. We've been bombing them, in a limited way, for some time. Now would be the time to step that up considerably with the help of coalition nations. But that would require leadership and credibility, and, well, that could get awkward under current management...

eta: We're never going to build nations worthy of the investment without their will, so I'm not that interested in re-learning that lesson. That's not a pass to ignore threats against our interest (just last week we were told by the Oracles of the Left on these very boards that ISIS wasn't a threat. Remember that? Good times).

Well, if you're implying that the President and Secretary of State are in over their head, I won't stand between you and that conclusion, but we know where the power structures are with ISIS proper. We've been bombing them, in a limited way, for some time. Now would be the time to step that up considerably with the help of coalition nations. But that would require leadership and credibility, and, well, that could get awkward under current management...

eta: We're never going to build nations worthy of the investment without their will, so I'm not that interested in re-learning that lesson. That's not a pass to ignore threats against our interest (just last week we were told by the Oracles of the Left on these very boards that ISIS wasn't a threat. Remember that? Good times).

I won't argue with that. And from the looks of the contenders from your side of the isle, that is likely to continue for some time if any of them are elected.

I don't see a world leader who isn't in over their head. And I don't see one in the American 20th century who wouldn't have been against this kind of threat. It's an idea; it mutates over the internet; its a shitshow. Bomb everyone…..

Has democracy spread yet? This will take a few months. Remember that? Good times.

Last edited:

Honestly, I haven't been paying much attention. I've been working like a whore at a GOP convention lately.

Back