• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parking for Braves game

Skydog Deac

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been hashed out a lot, but I'm going to the Braves game on Memorial Day. It's been awhile since I've been, I usually just find an open lot. Don't want to take MARTA on such a busy day. Anyone have an inside scoop on a go to parking place?

I like the private lot at the corner of Hank Aaron Dr and Georgia Ave.

Its owned by a guy from Durham who loves Wake Forest and his sons/grandsons patrol the lot. Plus there's some great tailgating going on in that lot and its easy to get out of there rather than the Blue/Green lot BS.

Parking will be $20 most likely on a holiday weekend.

Most traffic gets funneled into Capitol Ave/Hank Aaron Drive going south towards the stadium. There are various color lots that are supposed to require passes, however, they rarely fill up, so you can pay to park in most of these lots with no pass. The parking people monitor the capacity and usually at some point shut down the lots to pay folks to reserve spots for pass holders.

To be safe park in the Blue or Orange Lots bc if you get too far south and the Green and Gold lots are closed, you are fucked and will have to park in some privately owned mad max lot with Go. It will be crowded as fugg on Memorial Day weekend so get there early.

Back