• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parking Lot Question

TexanMark

Reaction score
Cuse fan here. I was wondering how quickly will the cash lot just west of the Coliseum fill up for a typical Saturday Noon Kick? Is it $8 or $10 to park?

Are you expecting about 25k actual? Looking forward to the game and the WFU tailgating scene.

Any recommendations for a nice sports bar to go to after the game on Saturday?

You are welcomed to come chat with Cuse fans at www.syracusefan.com We've had 1 or 2 of you show up...love to see more.

Welcome - it's $10 to park.

Because it's a Noon game & both teams are languishing in the ACC cellar I highly doubt the lot fills.

If the weather holds...how many actual fans are you expecting? About 25k?

Near the stadium? Or are you willing to drive a few miles?

I figure Putter's near the stadium? Is that a good call for about 6-8 to hang for dinner/watch a game?
Yes, I'd like a recommendation a few miles away, too. Thanks

The students make it to the game plenty early. The majority just never leave the parking lot/tailgate area.

I figure Putter's near the stadium? Is that a good call for about 6-8 to hang for dinner/watch a game?
Yes, I'd like a recommendation a few miles away, too. Thanks

Not a ton of TVs unless you sit at the bar, but damn good food. It's like 30 seconds from the stadium though.

If you mean the basketball coliseum lot (which is south of the stadium if my geography is correct), it won't fill up early for this one. There are some smaller cash lots on Deacon Blvd that are more west of the stadium that probably fill up more quickly. Putters is probably the best nearby "sports bar" option with good food as noted but only a couple of tvs. Recreation Billiards downtown has a couple of tvs, good beer selection and pool, but no food. It is right next to a couple of restaurants, however. Quiet Pint and 1st St Bar and Grill are just a bit further away both on First St west of downtown. Otherwise you are looking at the Hanes Mall area (aka Hell) for the usual chains including Buffalo Wild Wings

If you mean the basketball coliseum lot (which is south of the stadium if my geography is correct), it won't fill up early for this one. There are some smaller cash lots on Deacon Blvd that are more west of the stadium that probably fill up more quickly. Putters is probably the best nearby "sports bar" option with good food as noted but only a couple of tvs. Recreation Billiards downtown has a couple of tvs, good beer selection and pool, but no food. It is right next to a couple of restaurants, however. Quiet Pint and 1st St Bar and Grill are just a bit further away both on First St west of downtown. Otherwise you are looking at the Hanes Mall area (aka Hell) for the usual chains including Buffalo Wild Wings

Yes that lot...thanks. Thanks for the recommendations. If the weather is good I might just head over to Putter's.

18,000 at most although the Winston-Salem Journal will list 28,757 on Sunday.

We tailgate in that lot. You are welcome to come by. We set up in the corner right next to the Annex (other building next to the basketball stadium). Should be out there between 7-8.

Wake fans are very friendly folks, so chat away and we will treat you well.

We tailgate in that lot. You are welcome to come by. We set up in the corner right next to the Annex (other building next to the basketball stadium). Should be out there between 7-8.

We should be setting up by sunrise. I expect we'll grab a spot in the cash lot near to Deacon Blvd. Look for the Cuse "Block S" Flag flying. Come on by and try a Hofmann Coney.

Will do man. If you have any other questions just keep them coming and we will do our best to answer.

Gold Lot under the light pole. Anybody from the boards come by & say hello. Look for our group with the State Farm tent and Pika flag. We have 35 tickets so we sometimes have extras. Might be laen this weekend with some out of town guys but you never know. Next week for BC could be good with parking passes & tickets.

BTW, I expect we'll have a few extras to sell...we will be selling them cheap. $10-15 each...Section East 13 Just come by the Block S Flag in the Yellow Lot by Deacon Blvd.

Back