• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pastor blames Colorado floods on abortion, weed and ‘decadent homosexual activity’

So stupid.

Funny bz tag though. . .

Last edited:
By the way, this would be a testable, scientific hypothesis: natural disasters track government acts/legislation involving Christian morality. Let's start collecting data in the Netherlands.

It might be a testable scientific hypothesis, if we knew God's schedule. Unfortunately we don't. Another problem might be applying scientific cause and effect to an omnipotent being. Oh well, never mind, I was just musing ...

It might be a testable scientific hypothesis, if we knew God's schedule. Unfortunately we don't. Another problem might be applying scientific cause and effect to an omnipotent being. Oh well, never mind, I was just musing ...

Something the next hillbilly pastor who wants to blame gays and weed for natural disasters should keep in mind.

robotunicorn-harmonyharmony.jpg

Back