• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pawleys Island Restaurant Recommendations

deke83

Reaction score
Heading down next weekend to Pawleys Island for the family beach week. I have not been in several years and thought I would get feedback for restaurant suggestions to include those located in Murrells Inlet.

you're in luck, that's where i'm from!

the traditional one in murrells inlet is Lee's Inlet Kitchen, but I like Dave's Dockside the best.

In pawleys, i recommend Austin's Ocean One at the litchfield inn and Louis's at Sanford's for dinner. For lunch, I would pick up some stuff from Kudzu Bakery. There is a Fresh Market in Pawleys now, so that is a good option too. La Playa is authentic Mexican, and really good.

If you want to drive down to Georgetown, i recommend the Rice Paddy.

Have fun and I hope you drink our beer while you're in the area!

Pastaria 811
The Fish House
Hanser House
Kudzu Bakery

Frank's Outback. Also, Perrone's for an excellent take out dinner.

Last edited:
I'm a huge uge fan of the Shrimp and Grit's at Louis'. Far and away my favorite version of a dish I try everywhere. I heard they moved from the Hammock shop, so not sure where they're located now.

I'm a huge uge fan of the Shrimp and Grit's at Louis'. Far and away my favorite version of a dish I try everywhere. I heard they moved from the Hammock shop, so not sure where they're located now.

He went to Vegas and Atlantic City for a bit. It is in the same set of shops as kudzu, near the pig. Most of the menu from the hammock shops is back, including the big steak plate.

the traditional one in murrells inlet is Lee's Inlet Kitchen, but I like Dave's Dockside the best.

In pawleys, i recommend Austin's Ocean One at the litchfield inn and Louis's at Sanford's for dinner. For lunch, I would pick up some stuff from Kudzu Bakery. There is a Fresh Market in Pawleys now, so that is a good option too. La Playa is authentic Mexican, and really good.

what do you mean by "our beer?"

I'll second La Playa, very authentic and tasty.

I remember the days when Oliver's Lodge was the bomb.com

That was like 20 years ago tho

Back