• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PBR: R52 ThinkPad TrackPoint Question

DrummerDeac

Reaction score
I just reformatted my R52 from Wake, and I want to use the middle button in the TrackPoint to open a new tab in Firefox. Before I reformatted, I remember I had to change a setting in the mouse properties to make it work, but I don't remember exactly what the setting was.

Right now my TrackPoint is set to Smooth Scrolling, and when I use the middle button on a link it opens two tabs of the same link... every time. (FWIW, when I click a link with the mouse wheel on my external mouse, it opens a new tab correctly (only one tab).)

Has anyone had the issue of the middle button on their TrackPoint opening two new tabs instead of one? Any suggestions for settings I can try to adjust, since I don't know which one affects the ability of it to open a new tab?

Back