• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People who are (were) better at their job than [Redacted] is at his

65oqgz.jpg

I know we are making jokes, but the sad thing is that Doh was actually far more successful at UNC than Buzz has been here. 23 conference wins (.479), NCAA second round and NIT quarterfinals.

I still crack up thinking about the Doh years, but it really puts our current debacle in perspective (eating Doh's unwiped ass).

ETA: Fucking A, just look at that fucking picture and what a douchebag he is and remember that our coach doesn't even sniff that kind of success. Holy fucking shit.

I know we are making jokes, but the sad thing is that Doh was actually far more successful at UNC than Buzz has been here. 23 conference wins (.479), NCAA second round and NIT quarterfinals.

I still crack up thinking about the Doh years, but it really puts our current debacle in perspective (eating Doh's unwiped ass).

ETA: Fucking A, just look at that fucking picture and what a douchebag he is and remember that our coach doesn't even sniff that kind of success. Holy fucking shit.

You can't even debate this. D'oh had UNC #1 in country, and finished first in 2001 in the ACC (tied with Duke). Bzz aint even sniffing D'ohs unwippedness.

Dohboy also recruited the core of a team that would later win a Nattie.

Was I a bit irked at losing to Cleveland State and our January meltdowns? yes. Was Dino giving off the appearance of an overwhelmed and unprepared coach. Yes, and quite frequently.

However, I never felt like Dino needed to go at the end of the 2010 season. We lose Dino and we get this assclown instead. Doesn't Sound like a very fair trade to me.

Back