• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

People Who Don't Look Their Age

I mean he doesn't look that old, 47 is old

If you google image search him there are a few where you can see how he could be just 47, but that is an odd looking dude.

From this week's Republican congressional debate. Holy fuck this guy...48 YEARS OLD:

RAL%201A%20MAIN

What about when these people are out with their significant other and you're looking trying to figure out if it's a husband-wife or father-daughter pairing. Even wilder when it's a possible mother-son or couple scenario.

In his defense, I saw him at a gas station at like 3AM about a year ago and he looks exactly the same.

Whaaaaat? Did you talk to him? Otis Nixon was the MAN, although I wish he hadn't bunted to end the 1992 World Series.

nixon07252010.gif

I feel like General Johnson always looked super old. Here he was at age 35:

11386418_1606383679629283_1905259470_n.jpg

People have long joked about how Greg Oden looks old as hell, and he does. Who else out there looks either way older or way younger than their actual age?

I submit to the board, US Rep George Holding of NC. Look at this guy:

220px-George_Holding.jpg

How old would you guess he is? 65? 70?

Let me tell you, this motherfucker is only 47. 47! That's only 10 years older than me, yet this guy looks like he could be someone's great grandpappy. He looks like a styrofoam plate of wet dogshit tossed carelessly on a backyard campfire.

Now his district has been eliminated and he's talking about challenging another incumbent rep, Renee Elmers, in her district so he can keep working. Bro, that is a terrible idea. You probably have 7 years left to live, at MOST. You need to take this opportunity and retire so you can spend your few remaining years with your family and ticking things off your bucket list, to the extent you're even healthy enough to travel or participate in any activity other than napping in a recliner under a blanket.

Anyway, a few other famous folks come to mind who don't look anything like their age, and maybe I'll post more in a bit, but to me this dude George Holding takes the prize.

George was my suite mate freshman year...1986. Davis dorm. He looked that old back then, too!

Back