• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
(Original title was Deacs will make a Final Four b4 i die)

A guarantee.

And whether or not Caturday foots the bill, I will be there. I don't know how old i'll be, or if i'll have kids yet, but I will be loud, drunk, and proud.

GO DEACS.

Last edited:
Fair thee well, CT 70, you finished with some HOF chatting. Props, to Hello on his win.

Just so we don't forget tomorrow, topic is early computer experiences...discuss....

Caturday....you mentioned something about a mathematical/finance track on the prior thread. That's what I should have done, it was right in my alley, but unfortunately I didn't realize it until graduation was almost upon us. Instead I minored in actuarial science which has gotten me...nothing. Yet.

Up at 5:30 and at work by 6:30 today. Gotta try and pwn some shit so I don't have to work this Sunday.

Sucks that I missed all the CT fun last night, though.

TESTS WHY U TAKE SO LONG TO RUN?

Fuck it. I think I'm just going to push this code without waiting for tests. Testing in production = badass.

nooooooooo tumblr is down (I think)

TESTS WHY U TAKE SO LONG TO RUN?

Fuck it. I think I'm just going to push this code without waiting for tests. Testing in production = badass.

i-dont-always-test-my-code-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-in-production.jpg

I think I discovered the saddest piece of music ever written. El Chupacablomqvist, ever get down to Polish composer Henryk Gorecki? His third symphony is just...devastatingly beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back