• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PFred PFan Club - Open Enrollment

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
apologies for the cringy club name. HOWEVA this kid is awesome.

imo rebounding is one of the least coachable things bc it’s more about some inherent mentality / toughness. well whatever that is, pfred has it.

his shooting is supposed to be great but what i like is his confidence with the ball, passing, rebounding, willingness to scrap on defense, the sweet block he had, etc.

pfred is a winner. hopefully he can earn more minutes this season and the win the wooden award as a senior.

#pfred

apologies for the cringy club name. HOWEVA this kid is awesome.

imo rebounding is one of the least coachable things bc it’s more about some inherent mentality / toughness. well whatever that is, pfred has it.

his shooting is supposed to be great but what i like is his confidence with the ball, passing, rebounding, willingness to scrap on defense, the sweet block he had, etc.

pfred is a winner. hopefully he can earn more minutes this season and the win the wooden award as a senior.

#pfred
Dude plays some serious d, given he still probably weighs 150 lbs.

Yeah. I don't see anything hateable about him yet.

That may be why you hate skinny white dudes, but I don't think that's universal. It's not like he's a floor slapper who gets a ton of calls.

Much more than just a shooter. Love all his contributions!

Back