• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PGA Tour Playoffs

Yeah, his back is definitely hurting him. I don't like Tiger either. But this is a guy who won at Bay Hill with food poisoning, vomiting like 4-5 times on the course. And won a US Open on 1 leg.

Woodland had a wrong read on 18, but he wasn't putting it well down the stretch. Had 3 putts from 10' and in on the last 3 holes and none were close.

Tiger's back may be tight but spare me the down on your knees agony.
And the three F bombs yesterday--no one else gets away with that.

Tiger's back may be tight but spare me the down on your knees agony.
And the three F bombs yesterday--no one else gets away with that.

What do you mean "gets away with it?" He's the most fined player in PGA history and every single shot he hits is on TV.

Give me a break. The fines are chump change to Tiger. What I mean is Faldo and the others give him a pass. It's disgraceful and they need to have the courage to call him on it.

You say every shot he hits is on TV. That's true. But is there anyone else who is so poorly behaved or even close? Are you saying if the other players were micked up on every shot we'd here them say: FUCK FUCK FUCK on a bad shot. I don't think so.

Give me a break. The fines are chump change to Tiger. What I mean is Faldo and the others give him a pass. It's disgraceful and they need to have the courage to call him on it.

You say every shot he hits is on TV. That's true. But is there anyone else who is so poorly behaved or even close? Are you saying if the other players were micked up on every shot we'd here them say: FUCK FUCK FUCK on a bad shot. I don't think so.

There are tons of other players who say that. Kaymer dropped a loud F-bomb last week and him and his caddy laughed about it walking down the fairway. Plenty of guys drop F-bombs all over the course. Plenty of them.

The announcers have said several times this season how he needs to stop because it's disrespectful to the game. They have to apologize for it on the air and say there is no room for it in golf.

Pat Perez and Rory Sabbatini immediately come to mind.

Yes, I do think a lot of pros curse whenever they hit a bad shot.

I'm sure a bunch of guys drop eff bombs regularly. It's still a sport and there are millions in prize money on the line.

I don't know how I could play a round of golf without F bombs. That said, I'm not a pro. And there are plenty of kids in the gallery. So they should be fined.

I'm amused how every Tiger fanboi is an expert on back pain today.

I can't tell you how many times I've read comments like "Have you ever experienced back pain before..."

Back