• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac Has Reached the 101,000 Post Milestone !!!!!!

It hurts my heart that he won't even acknowledge this thread.

My favorite part of the 100,000 posts was when PH kept LYING about RJ's Jamie Skeen post and WFU71 kept showing the REAL post. Even when shown the actual post, PH tried make excuses about he wasn't lying and that wasn't what RJ meant.

Then there was the part when he tried to say RJ didn't call the CP3 leaving before the season with details of how it would play out. Then two of the other four people who had gotten the same PM that PH got said he got said was lying. Then PH said he got a different message. He kept that going even after the other two said they a cut and paste message from RJ (like PH did).

Then there was the time when he admitted that they had many thousands of interactions and that he had NEVER been wrong in ANY of posts towards RJ. I doubt Stephen Hawking or Jesus would have ever made such a statement.

Here's a riddle for you- Which has more sides a hexakaidecagon or PH on any issue?

giphy.gif

He's back at his usual pace. Glad he got that off his chest.

My favorite part of the 100,000 posts was when PH kept LYING about RJ's Jamie Skeen post and WFU71 kept showing the REAL post. Even when shown the actual post, PH tried make excuses about he wasn't lying and that wasn't what RJ meant.

Then there was the part when he tried to say RJ didn't call the CP3 leaving before the season with details of how it would play out. Then two of the other four people who had gotten the same PM that PH got said he got said was lying. Then PH said he got a different message. He kept that going even after the other two said they a cut and paste message from RJ (like PH did).

Then there was the time when he admitted that they had many thousands of interactions and that he had NEVER been wrong in ANY of posts towards RJ. I doubt Stephen Hawking or Jesus would have ever made such a statement.

Here's a riddle for you- Which has more sides a hexakaidecagon or PH on any issue?

I side with Rj on this one

I've never been so proud. I just realized that Ph's 100,000th post was to mis-interpret an argument I was making and to go off on a rant on quasi-related issues. I may retire from posting now.
(probably not)

is there a more perfect representative of the target audience for the forthcoming avalanche of live-action Disney remakes than our very own PhDeac?

i dunno, anyone who grew up with the originals is probably going to find the remakes abominations (which they are)

Would be pretty cool to just put all of those animals from The Lion King together and just see what happens. CGI is pretty lame.

Ph has not even tipped his cap to us plebeians. I'm begining to think his alias might be a Russian bot.

Back