• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PhDeac is "gutless, classless and weak." --rjkarl

Is PhDeac going to sit back and take these vicious attacks to his questionable manhood?

Ph, what say you?

classic.jpg
rjkarl.gif

Last edited:
I bet RJ was quite the hoopster back when he was 15 pounds cuter. Look at how well he moves around a court!

rjkarl.gif

I'm real confused by the fact that the rjkarl in that gif doesn't look anything like the Ernie Borgnine-looking rjkarl we saw in the youtube video. Rj, you look like you have long hair in this gif. When did you cut it?

I bet RJ was quite the hoopster back when he was 15 pounds cuter. Look at how well he moves around a court!

rjkarl.gif

This is one of the greatest gifs ever. I'll never forget when this game aired and the entire boards posted about seeing RJ. We all knew that it had to be him.

That doesn't look like the same guy that turns up on google images. Terrible thing, age is.

It was just 5 years ago. It would be interesting to post the images side-by-side, but I don't think rjkarl is cool with that. Rjkarl, you might actually be more handsome now with your more clean-cut, Ernie Borgnine style than you were in 2009.

PH and RJ are both good guys. Perhaps RJ should knock it off with the name-calling.

Back