• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Phillip Rivers

I like Rivers, but he's having a terrible year. Unfortunately I think the Bolts are done.

rivers is a strong contender for biggest douchebag in the NFL. I'm trying to think of who else is a candidate. the grammaticas both retired, right?

His go-to move is throwing a horrendous interception and then making some gesture with his hands to indicate that everyone else on the play was wrong and it wasn't his fault. With a huge scowl on his face of course.

Rivers is having an awful year for him, isn't helping that Gates has been MIA for most of the first half of the season. Can see how he rubs opposing fans the wrong way but the guy is as tough of a competitor as you will find. Take him on my team any day.

rivers is a strong contender for biggest douchebag in the NFL. I'm trying to think of who else is a candidate. the grammaticas both retired, right?

Ben Roethlisberger has got to be the biggest douchebag in the NFL.

Kind of related, kind of not - it's really amazing the Chargers of the mid-aughts never won a title. Could've had Brees/Tomlinson/Larry Fitzgerald all together, all in their prime. Nice work, AJ Smith!

Surprised there are no marmalard references yet. Shame on all of you.

Kind of related, kind of not - it's really amazing the Chargers of the mid-aughts never won a title. Could've had Brees/Tomlinson/Larry Fitzgerald all together, all in their prime. Nice work, AJ Smith!

AJ has really crushed that team....one of the few situations where the fans really should be doing the drafting.....every year there is a fan favorite that gets passed on even though the Bolts need the player in question, and the following day the radio shows are filled with fans questioning AJ. ..why'd we pass on Polamalu? Why'd we pass on Oher? AJ sucks....

Rivers deserves everything bad that happens to him. I'll never forget that prick taunting the Wake sideline after they came back against us in the rain at State in 2000.

Rivers deserves everything bad that happens to him. I'll never forget that prick taunting the Wake sideline after they came back against us in the rain at State in 2000.

I'm surprised you remember much about that game.

6a00e550080ede88330120a76435f6970b-600wi

YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODAYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyone remember what rivers did to Cutler when Cutler played for the Broncos? Get halfway on the field after Cutler failed to convert a play and taunted him?

fag

I agree with the posters that count Rivers as their least favorite player. Shut your whiney mouth and try winning something for once you punk.

Anyone remember what rivers did to Cutler when Cutler played for the Broncos? Get halfway on the field after Cutler failed to convert a play and taunted him?

fag

I can understand how one might hate on the rest of rivers's talking, but not anything directed towards that pathetic pussy

Back