• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Photos of New Scoreboard Construction

Went by yesterday with MIKEDEAC. You can't see much going up in terms of elevation but they have started work on the new ribbon board that will be on Bridger.

hate to beat the dead horse, but what is the plan for parking. is it intended to be like the old days (90s when i was in school) and you just parked wherever? that actually was fine, but i thought it scared the shit out of the university so they went to the "student lot" thing. i'd be surprised if they went back to the old "free for all" model.

Went by yesterday with MIKEDEAC. You can't see much going up in terms of elevation but they have started work on the new ribbon board that will be on Bridger.

Tell me more. Will it be like the ribbons in the Joel, or will it just hold the score/time/down/to go?

Hmm, I just hope they dont have ads up there running the whole time. I can imagine that would be quite distracting to the team facing Bridger.

Hmm, I just hope they dont have ads up there running the whole time. I can imagine that would be quite distracting to the team facing Bridger.

We should have it strobe when the other team is facing that way then.

I do love the idea of the ribbon scoreboard on Bridger though

Photos ?

Gotta get BobH on that front !

Would think this should go in ready to go in a couple weeks.

:thumbsup::D

I hope this means they will get rid of the temporary "trailor" scoreboard.

will the visitor's score be able to handle triple digits?

hate to beat the dead horse, but what is the plan for parking. is it intended to be like the old days (90s when i was in school) and you just parked wherever? that actually was fine, but i thought it scared the shit out of the university so they went to the "student lot" thing. i'd be surprised if they went back to the old "free for all" model.

I doubt the U wants students taking up revenue spots.

I had to laugh looking at the pics of two holes in the ground and trying to extrapolate that into a larger picture of how our scoreboard would look. However, with the webcam up, I can envision it better. Looks like it'll be a much-needed and awesome upgrade.

I don't think there was a student lot when I was a student.

WGAF?

The point is we DID have one....it was given to students....to take it away and not offer an alternative is wrong.

That said, the new scoreboard is gonna be AWESOME....webcam looks sweet.

WGAF?

The point is we DID have one....it was given to students....to take it away and not offer an alternative is wrong.

That said, the new scoreboard is gonna be AWESOME....webcam looks sweet.

Surely there is an alternative. Anybody know what it is?

Back