• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Photoshop/Illustrator gurus: I need help with my logo

ellisat2

Reaction score
I've got ideas sketched out by hand but I have no idea how to get them into or work with them in any program but Microsoft Paint (I know, I know). Anyone with free time wanna help me a little? I would appreciate it.

lol I really wanted this to turn out like one of those e-mails that a woman is trying to find a cat and asks her coworker to make a sign for her.

I wouldn't ask Moon for anything.

I know what you mean. That's why I don't ask anymore. I just take it. I take what i want and leave him there whimpering, bleeding, and leaking. And still he comes crawling back for more.

You should probably ask him for a reacharound though.

Top ten favorite threads I have read over the years!
lol I really wanted this to turn out like one of those e-mails that a woman is trying to find a cat and asks her coworker to make a sign for her.

I've got ideas sketched out by hand but I have no idea how to get them into or work with them in any program but Microsoft Paint (I know, I know). Anyone with free time wanna help me a little? I would appreciate it.

Do you have illustrator? If so there's a trace option, you can scan your pic in and it can generate a vector image from it. Otherwise you can vectorize by hand. If you don't have illustrator you can down load free GIMP.

I have illustrator and photoshop and have no idea how to use them. I've been watching online tutorials but it takes me an hour to do stuff that proficient people can do in 5 minutes.

I'm not willing to throw in my time to design a logo, but will say that if you can do in in Vector format (Illustrator, Inkscape, etc), do it. And if it can't be done in Vector (i.e. Raster: Photoshop), it's probably too complicated to be good logo to begin with. If you want to be able to use the logo going forward for marketing, you'll want it in a Vector format.

Last edited:
The adobe suite isn't the most user-friendly experience. I'm a graphic designer (should be graphic designing right now, actually...), PM me and i'll see how long it would take.

I appreciate the help from those who are being helpful. For the "exploding lawpractice" tagger, I appreciate the support, sarcasm not withstanding.

Back